Registration Packets are now available:
Forms for Physicals (also in the band registration packet) are here:
|EXPENSES||Cash or Check||Credit Card|
|Under Armour Shirt||$14.00||$14.42|
|Gloves (not percussion)||$6.00||$6.18|
|Fundraiser Buyout (may choose to do fundraisers)||$245.00||$252.35|
All Forms / Fair Share Contributions are now PAST DUE. Please turn in ASAP.
THE DISTRICT LIABILITY POLICY REQUIRES THAT EACH STUDENT
RECEIVE A PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL AND COMPLETE ALL FORMS
BEFORE HE OR SHE WILL BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN FIELD
ACTIVITIES. THIS POLICY WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED THIS YEAR – STUDENT WILL BE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE 2ND WEEK OF BAND CAMP WITHOUT A COMPLETED PHYSICAL AND PERMISSION FORM AT A MINIMUM.
Key Points to Fundraising BuyOut:
- Not available to Color Guard
- Does not include Winter Drumline
- Does not include Jazz
- Does not include volunteer time – this is strictly financial (ie. wrap booth time/shifts, helping assemble holiday baskets, working the festival at EDHS in the spring… will still be required by students where applicable and asked of parents where needed)
- Purchase of yearbooks, DVDs, banquet tickets, replacement shoes or gloves, jazz ties, etc. are not included in the buyout. These items are to be purchased separately or with any additional funds that may be in a student’s individual account.
- Students may still participate in fundraisers that have the opportunity to apply funds to their direct account – for example See’s Candy. — The buyout does not exclude a student from participating in any band fundraiser, if they choose, it is just they will not be asked / required to participate in them.
August 20th 7:00 pm Juniors
August 21st 7:00 pm Sophomores
Augusts 22th 7:00pm Freshman